Mammoth is one of the fiercest combat pets in Utopia: Origin. So where is Mammoth in Utopia: Origin? What does the Mammoth eat? How to capture it? Below is a quick preview of Mammoth, let's take a look together!
Category: World Boss/Combat Pet (required level: 40)
Feed recipe: Lobster + Carrot Feed + Cone
HP factor: 3.3
Attack factor: 1.4
Defense factor: 1.3
Location: can be found in all continents.
Drop item: Ivory
Bash - the pet is ready to bash its enemy
Defense Aura - increases the defense ability of a hearth membe within 8 meters
Mammoth capture methods
1. Set fire to the first, then use the arrow mammoth.
2. Iron arrow (silver arrow) needs about 350 shots.
3. A silver bow is required (with four-point repair materials).
4. Mammoth feeds.
5. The last and most important catcher.
6. Bring some food with cold-resistance effect(here Summer recommends to bring roasted pepper, a lamb chop soup, lamb chop carrot cooking) a cold, a moisture food 50, endurance regardless.
Players at least a set of armor stability, to avoid operational errors, not mistakes are basically harmless, the strongest mammoth can be obtained.
Coordinates: mammoths can be found in hilly regions
1. Put a campfire in front of the mammoth, then began to shoot it with a bow and arrow, because the campfire is a safe area, so the mammoth will escape, at this time can chase the mammoth shoot, until leaving the range of the campfire;
2. After leaving the campfire, mammoths would turn around and attack. They would shoot and run towards the campfire.
3. Knock the mammoth with a wooden stick when it is about a quarter full of blood, then feed it with grass and catch it with a trap!
PS: Mammoth has pretty high HP so the whole capture process takes about half an hour. Be patient, my friends!